Ads Top

"[Study] For those of you who have or want a pokemon go plus, what are your reasons for getting or wanting it? And for those of you who have it, how are you liking it, and how would you change it?"


#PokemonGO: Hello from your fellow pogo trainer! I'm conducting an online asynchronous focus group discussion for a lab in my qualitative research class.Before I fully explain my discussion question, I'd like to talk about privacy. Despite being a lab, the data here will still be be viewed and analysed. By posting in this discussion, you will be consenting to participating in my lab, and your username being visible to me and my professor, and your response being viewed and analysed by me and my professor, as well as information from your flair. If you don't want anything to be seen or analysed, then don't participate. If you participate in this discussion, and at some later point want to withdraw, just delete your post. This thread and its data will be submitted to my professor this Wednesday, the 29th (3/29/17).With that out of the way, let me add some additional details to the discussion questions. So as most of you are aware, you can play pokemon go using a pokemon go plus.It has its advantages and disadvantages, but I wanted to see whether there were other reasons beyond those that made you purchase or want a pokemon go plus. It's still okay to include its advantages if those made you purchase or want it.And for those of you who currently own a pokemon go plus, how are you enjoying it?And if you could and wanted to, how would you change it to improve it? (People seem to be forgetting to answer this)Discuss! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2nG2mrk
"[Study] For those of you who have or want a pokemon go plus, what are your reasons for getting or wanting it? And for those of you who have it, how are you liking it, and how would you change it?" "[Study] For those of you who have or want a pokemon go plus, what are your reasons for getting or wanting it? And for those of you who have it, how are you liking it, and how would you change it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.