Ads Top

"The Gen2 Pokémon that hatch from 10k eggs are a joke"


#PokemonGO: I generally get a 10k every 2 weeks. 2 a month. I really look forward to them. I'm level 32 and still don't have a Snorlax or Aerodactyl so the buzz is still there.My last 2 10k eggs I've got a Mantine and a Gligar. I've seen both of these in the wild numerous times. 10k eggs should only contain things that are generally rare to find in the wild, these Pokémon (and Sudowoodo) are a farce to receive in 10k eggs, especially when the eggs themselves are so rare and take a lot of effort to hatch. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mMz5Yc
"The Gen2 Pokémon that hatch from 10k eggs are a joke" "The Gen2 Pokémon that hatch from 10k eggs are a joke" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.