Ads Top

"Choice of Gym defender."


#PokemonGO: Hi guys! A young female from Belgium here. This is my very first post, so excuse me if I make any mistakes.For starters, I must admit I'm still a pretty low lvl (22). Because of that, my highest CP Pokémon also aren't that high. Currently my highest one is a 1377 CP Jynx, and my second highest is a 1297 CP Tentacruel (which I've put in gyms several times, but it keeps getting kicked out).So now my question; How do all of you decide which Pokémon you put in a gym? Do you pick the one with the highest CP? The one who's IV's are 'wonderful'? The one who gets described as being the best at attacking? Or maybe the one with the best defense? OR the one with the best HP? Do you try to choose one with two of the same type attacks, or two different type ones? I know my Tentacruel probably kept getting defeated because everyone around me is a higher lvl (30-35), but since I'm really confused about which Pokémon I should choose to defend a gym; I decided to ask.Thanks in advance! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2oE4alm
"Choice of Gym defender." "Choice of Gym defender." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.