Ads Top

"People are saying they get 500 Pokémon in 2-3 hours with a plus. How?"


#PokemonGO: Disclaimer, I do not have a go plus.With that said, I really don't get it. I work on a fairly large US city with plenty of spawns. I took about a 45 minute walk on Wednesday, probably covered around 2 miles, and caught mostly everything. I caught 45 Pokémon on my walk. Some ran. Some I had to use great/ultra balls or razz' s. I use curves, and probably do a great throw 50% of the time. I run into a bunch of harder to catch murkrows, natus, and Swinub.My point is, if you are catching 150-200 Pokémon an hour with a go plus, I can't possibly understand how you are doing it? You get one throw, with a pokeball, no curve, no razz.... you're catch rate if you are in the level 30+ range has to be around 50%, and I can't possibly see anyone clicking on 300-400 spawns an hour.I honestly don't get it. The only things I can figure is people are either miscalculating or the only option is spoofing.... via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2qgL0QQ
"People are saying they get 500 Pokémon in 2-3 hours with a plus. How?" "People are saying they get 500 Pokémon in 2-3 hours with a plus. How?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.