Ads Top

"Tested: How to tell if it's a ditto... Feed it a Razzberry!"


#PokemonGO: I came across /u/Artlicious' post about whether you can tell a pokemon is a Ditto in hiding if you feed it a razzberry.As luck would have it, my son caught a Ditto hiding in a Rattata this morning so I was able to record myself catching it. Here's a (pretty crappy quality) gif of catching the Ditto.You can see there is a purple glow beneath the pokemon after he's given the razz.Here's a (same crappy quality) gif of me catching a regular Rattata later on today.The same purple glow is there beneath the Rattata.I noticed a yellow glow beneath another Pokemon later on when I fed it a pineapp. So the color beneath the mon is caused by the berry you feed it rather than anything having to do with the Pokemon itself.As others said in the original post, the clearest indicator that it's a Ditto is that the first "Rattata" was really hard to catch. The video that I extracted the first gif from excluded the first three attempts and razzberries that I gave him. He kept breaking out of regular pokeballs. I finally caught him with a razz and an ultra ball.TL;DR - Sorry, /u/Artlicious, the purple glow is from the razz itself and not because it was a Ditto. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2oWDycm
"Tested: How to tell if it's a ditto... Feed it a Razzberry!" "Tested: How to tell if it's a ditto... Feed it a Razzberry!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.