Ads Top

"What is your least favorite Pokemon of your favorite type?"


I know most people have a favorite type where almost all the Pokemon of it you think are pretty good, but there's always that one Pokemon that still doesn't cut it. For me it's Jellicent. Ghost is my favorite type, but I just don't like Jellicent too much. The water typing isn't a big deal for me, I don't really like its design, and I've never used one before in a team so I just don't really care for it. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2nK5UWG
"What is your least favorite Pokemon of your favorite type?" "What is your least favorite Pokemon of your favorite type?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.