Ads Top

"Are event spawns dropping drastically for anybody else?"


#PokemonGO: It seems like every day event spawns are going way down. On the first day there were almost no commons. Then each day since I've been finding more commons.Today I've found 2 Slugma, 1 Geodude, and about 20-30 commons.Is it just RNG or is this actually happening?Also I read that spoofers are only seeing commons on a Facebook post but haven't seen it anywhere else. If that's true maybe I was incorrectly flagged for spoofing?For what it's worth, I have never touched any app that connected to PokemonGo. The closest thing is that I take screenshots and use PokeGenie to calculate IVs. I'm on a non-jailbroken iPhone so I couldn't even if I wanted to. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2q3keyW
"Are event spawns dropping drastically for anybody else?" "Are event spawns dropping drastically for anybody else?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.