Ads Top

"[Discussion] Niantic, please reconsider the (egg) speed limit"


#PokemonGO: Just ran 21,6km with my PoGo+ where it was succesfully connected for 19/20km at a pace of 10,98km/h. I know, above the egg speed cap and still, It's disheartening to lose all this precious distance. I started a fresh 10k egg, hoping to at least hatch that one. I ended at a stunning... 5,5km/h. So sad :(.Keeping in mind I needed 70km on my cyndaquil with the current event, being 5 pokémon away from a complete Pokédex, why even bother with the game anymore :(?I would really love a comment from Niantic on the matter. Because, really, with my Go+, which I didn't even use to catch Pokémon this run, why would you set it that low?Is it really no option to set it at 13-15km/h? Really desperate :(. Why would you still let me catch pokemon at that speed?edit: the day before I ran 5km at 10km/h, half a kilometer below the speed limit and I had only 3km tracked as well, running on a straight line most of the time. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2qKVI4z
"[Discussion] Niantic, please reconsider the (egg) speed limit" "[Discussion] Niantic, please reconsider the (egg) speed limit" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.