Ads Top

"Eight years ago, I GTS traded over 200 Miltank on Pokemon Platinum. I'm curious as to what happened to them...maybe you have one? (Story within)"


So as the title says, eight years ago I sent out a large number of Miltank across the GTS for a variety of Pokemon that make up vast majority of my Living Dex. In the fall of 2008, I had a house fire in which I lost all my copy of Diamon with my first Living Dex. In the course of rebuilding my Living Dex on my new Platinum, I found that trading Miltank over the GTS meant I could get almost any Pokemon in return. I never understood it, but the desire for Miltank was massive. Looking through my Wii messages (when trade notifications could be sent to Wii), I see trades like Miltank for: Dragonite, Milotic, Vespiquen, Froslass...Pokemon that could take time to get in Sinnoh. Over 150 of these messages exist, but I know I traded more Miltank before I set up the notifications.I was recently reminded of this trade frenzy by a friend and so here I am, wondering what ever happened to my Miltank. I thought I'd ask if anyone here happens to have a Miltank matching my Trainer and ID.Trainer Name: JerryTrainer ID: 22226I realize three generations have happened since all this occurred, and this is a super long shot, but I still have a vast majority of the Pokemon I received in those trades in my living dex and would love to see if someone happens to have one of my lovely Miltank. Maybe, just maybe I could be reunited with one after all these years! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2qCxMOO
"Eight years ago, I GTS traded over 200 Miltank on Pokemon Platinum. I'm curious as to what happened to them...maybe you have one? (Story within)" "Eight years ago, I GTS traded over 200 Miltank on Pokemon Platinum. I'm curious as to what happened to them...maybe you have one? (Story within)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.