Ads Top

"Hope is the last one to die"


#PokemonGO: After three days of work in Los Angeles, keeping my radar open pretty much all the time, I almost had given up on finding a Taurus ... but I checked the radar one last time, 9 minutes before boarding time to my Denver’s connection flight back to Brazil. There was the shadow! Only 9 minutes and 20 gates away, I figured the risk of something going wrong was not small ... Who cares? It was a Taurus. I decide to run ... run through the airport shouting "I'm going to lose it! Get out of the way please!". Breathless but with hope, I reached the point marked on the radar. Nothing! A second of sadness ... I heard a voice in my head: restart the game. I tried and ... the bull jumps on top of me. I caught him! After a few seconds of great joy I remembered: my flight! Second race running and repeating "I'm going to lose it!". I got on board. Lesson: you have the time, you have the chance. I thought my simple story could give hope to those who are unmotivated. I can’t way to get home and show the Pokedex to my kid. Good hunting. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2pQqKIO
"Hope is the last one to die" "Hope is the last one to die" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.