Ads Top

"I caught a perfect Shuckle. Does it have any use?"


#PokemonGO: So yesterday I caught my "gem" of this Rock event: A perfect IV Shuckle with the best defensive moveset (Stugglebug/Rock Blast). I've been told Shuckle was actually really good in the original games but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with it in PoGo. Maybe just hope for something after the gym rework? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2q9MCeA
"I caught a perfect Shuckle. Does it have any use?" "I caught a perfect Shuckle. Does it have any use?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.