Ads Top

"I think I finally have enough Ultra Balls now"


#PokemonGO: http://ift.tt/2rg63nb's been a longggg time since I hit level 20 back in July. I've been collecting ultra balls just in case I needed them, but could never find any Pokemon worth using them on! Well today I finally have enough, 10 months later.This sort of turned into a minigame or sorts. It never really inconvenienced me until this last week when I had passed 980, so I started grinding pokestops to get to the end faster. Never bought any ultra balls during the Xmas event, just great balls for the incubators.What're some self-imposed minigame or challenges you guys run? I'm suddenly in need of a new challenge that doesn't involve gym battles, lol. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2r7Eazj
"I think I finally have enough Ultra Balls now" "I think I finally have enough Ultra Balls now" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.