Ads Top

"I think one of the major flaws with Pokemon Go is the populated areas."


#PokemonGO: Now, if you base this off of the games, movies and shows, you won't encounter Pokemon in cities etc. where as if you go out into the wilderness you encounter more and more. I am unsure if this was brought up before but I think one of the major flaws is that in Pokemon Go the city is populated with Pokemon while rural areas,forests, anywhere where there are no houses are not, where as it should have more pokemon than in the city to get people to leave the city, to go out and actually explore. Pokestops can stay in the places they are, that I am ok with as it gives the sense of going into the city, getting supplies for your adventure, and going back out; but the Pokemon spawns to me are not well thought out if you ask me.This game should have you going to explore areas that you haven't seen before, not just go to the city and sit on a bench at a pokestop (Not saying everyone does this).I would love to go out, walk to this giant field near my house to catch pokemon, and explore new areas there with Pokemon Go, but if I go there, there are absolutely no pokemon insight until I get back to the more populated areas.I guess this was more of a rant, sorry, but I thought this should be brought up. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2qdedL9
"I think one of the major flaws with Pokemon Go is the populated areas." "I think one of the major flaws with Pokemon Go is the populated areas." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.