Ads Top

"For those of you that hated the idea of Let's Go before they came out, have you changed your minds now?"


I've accepted it's just a different type of game, and I'm actually enjoying it now! I wasn't originally too keen on the idea beforehand as it didn't really overlap with core games, and I also can't transfer them (I assume) to future core games.I'm enjoying the ability to travel with my 'mons out of their pokeballs, and am actually not phased at all by the lack of wild battles. Ok, I wouldn't like if they did this with all games, but it's ok as a one-off! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2LbciD7
"For those of you that hated the idea of Let's Go before they came out, have you changed your minds now?" "For those of you that hated the idea of Let's Go before they came out, have you changed your minds now?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.