Ads Top

"Idea to help the colorblind"


#PokemonGO: My dad and I are both colorblind and love pokémon go. Despite playing since launch, I more recently discovered that pokestops change color and the color of the inner circle while catching a pokémon indicates how difficult it is to catch. Pokestops aren't as big of a deal, but it definitely is harder to know what type of ball or berry I should use. I think it would be cool if there was a special mode you could turn on in settings to account for this. Maybe it would make the color of pokestops change much more drastically so colorblind people would be able to see it and add a meter to show how difficult it is to catch a pokémon. If anyone else has better ideas I would love to hear them!I haven't seen anyone else with this problem but I know my dad and I can't be the only colorblind people playing this game. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2rLMNy5
"Idea to help the colorblind" "Idea to help the colorblind" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.