Ads Top

"I'm Loving This Event"


#PokemonGO: Title says it all.Halloween was fun (candy bonus was severely underrated) being the first major event and all. I walked so far during Halloween.New years/Starters was great, I was catching starters right and left. I caught a 2058 Venasaur with VW/SB, my #1 Gym atracker, on the last day.Valentine's was good, I got my Fairy medal, and some extra candy and a wild Porygon.Water was a ball, Magikarp left and right, with just about everything else on top. No shiny for me though :(Easter was cool, I got a lot of new Gen 2 entries from those eggs and hatched 2/3 starters.Grass was meh...I got a Tangela and a few Chikorita, but otherwise...meh.But this...I'm catching Geodude, Kabuto, Omanyte, Ryhorn like pidgey. Stumbles upon a wild Aerodactly, got a few Onix and some other rock mons. Caught my first Larvitar. Caught my first Slugma (Lvl 33 btw). To boot, I'm at Rehoboth Beach and the biome is insane. I went from 80 to 195 on my electric medal in a day. 20 to 52 on steel. Got a Hitmonchan (never even seen one), almost got a 'Lee. This event in this biome is magical. I've seen almost anything you can think on the tracker. Opening the game is actually exciting, because I know it'll be odd if I even see a Spearow or a ducking Spinarak. Seriously, I'm more likely to see a geodude or magnemite than a pidgey (caught 3 since the event started). And the extra stop drops? Magic.It's just magic.Edit: Not fixing text mistakes, sry via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2qGS0ae
"I'm Loving This Event" "I'm Loving This Event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.