"Increasingly erratic pokemon behavior"

#PokemonGO: I did not see a thread about this, but today I had quite a lot of difficulties catching pokemon because they would absolutely spam attacks and jumps. This was not an isolated incident, but something that occurred for several hours for pretty much every pokemon encounter and persisted through resetting the game. I was stationary during this time and was catching mostly pokemon that were spawning from a lure I placed. It was very frustrating and led to me wasting quite a lot of items.Once my lure ran out I stopped catching pokemon for around an hour. When I next went to catch some pokemon they were much more docile and acting normal.Has anyone experienced this? If it is some kind of odd soft ban, I really don't appreciate it being triggered just from me using my own lure.Edit: Based on what others have reported back on this seems to be an issue with lure and perhaps incense pokemon. Please be aware of this problem before deciding to use one of your items. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2qQpzq5
"Increasingly erratic pokemon behavior"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
20:57
Rating:


No comments