Ads Top

"Observed max buddy candy count / 24h"


#PokemonGO: Common wisdom is that buddy distance is capped at 40*fixed km per day. I'm wondering if there might in fact two separate caps: distance, and number of candies.Why? Thanks to GPS drift I easily get 30 - 40 km recorded "walking distance" every day. Eggs continue to hatch throughout, and my buddy does record the additional distance. However since the event started I seem to be unable to get more than approximately 25 buddy candies per day. After a while the buddy distance will be recorded but no candies awarded. I will receive another one a few hours later, then it will skip again, rinse and repeat.Switching buddies does not seem to alter the situation.I'd like to hear if anyone has experienced the same, what threshold you have reached, or if I'm just going crazy. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2q3BNPg
"Observed max buddy candy count / 24h" "Observed max buddy candy count / 24h" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.