Ads Top

"The Porygon stampede"


#PokemonGO: So one fine night I had drove out to a large place with pokestops, lures, good spawns, they just had it all! I was walking around when I saw... It.A porygon appeared in front of me. I had an incense going so I thought it was from that, but then I noticed... There was no pink cloud. I yelled out"THERE'S A PORYGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"All of a sudden, I could hear the smashing of a thousand feet rushing towards the area (ok more like ~200 people were there so ~400 feet) and everyone was going insane. Next thing I know I'm crammed and surrounded by people freaking out about Porygon.I got out safe :) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2q3kdG5
"The Porygon stampede" "The Porygon stampede" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.