Ads Top

"*Turns on Pokémon Go music - Instant Nostalgia to Summer 2016."


#PokemonGO: I have had the music of this game turned off since September. Today I felt like hearing the music again so I switched it back on. Wow. I was instantly brought back to the summer days of walking around my neighborhood caching tons of Eevee, Parad and Bellsprout! Such a unique feeling this game gave! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2rKHJJZ
"*Turns on Pokémon Go music - Instant Nostalgia to Summer 2016." "*Turns on Pokémon Go music - Instant Nostalgia to Summer 2016." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.