Ads Top

"Theory on pokemon spawns."


#PokemonGO: We have all probably heard that more cell users in an area means more pokemon. I dont believe it is cell users but data transfered in an area. I have a friend that has an unlimited data plan and every time the hotspot created by the phone is heavily used around 5 pokemon pop up. I live in a pretty rural area, about 10 houses in a 15 mile radius, and I see about 1-2 pokemon a day but when my friend came over and I used his hotspot to download a movie, because my wifi was down, 5 pokemon showed up all at once and an additional one about every 5 minutes while downloading the file. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/29SzJxe
"Theory on pokemon spawns." "Theory on pokemon spawns." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.