Ads Top

"Dumb things you used to do in Pokemon as a kid"


-When I was 8 I had just gotten HeartGold when it came out. Here is a list of stupid things I did.I thought I caught Pokemon by KOing wild ones.I got lost in SPROUT TOWER and bought a strategy guide to try to make my way throughI kept losing to Falkner. I chose Cyndaquil by the way.I thought I could got through Dark Cave to get to Blackthorn city and get high level Pokemon early (high level as Johto wild Pokemon go)Finally beat Falkner because I had gone and grinded Quilava to almost lv. 20.Only used my starter. My Typhlosion was level 80 when I had beaten the Johto E4. I had a few other Pokemon who were too low leveled to use, including two Gyarados who had only the 120 damage moves you get from the Department Store in GoldenrodNamed myself in all capsUsed all my money on repels once. All of it.-I used TMs immediately on something, usually something useless (in Sapphire I used my TM for Explosion on a Lunatone who was just rotting in my PC. LUNATONE LEARNS EXPLOSION BY LEVEL UP.)-I thought that the Thunder Armor from the anime worked. When my Electrike KO'd my Swellow I just thought only Pikachu could do it.-In Sapphire I came up with a strategy to beat the second gym. I went and caught 5 Tailows. On my Tailow hunt I wound up catching a shiny one, the fruits of my childhood stupidity (i went back and transferred it to Sun and Moon) via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2stbXoI
"Dumb things you used to do in Pokemon as a kid" "Dumb things you used to do in Pokemon as a kid" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.