Ads Top

"Good job Niantic! Meeting people through raids."


#PokemonGO: So I left my home 10 min before my first raid would start and I was hoping there would be people for the Level 3 raid. Guess what, there were 5 people waiting and I'd never spoken to someone before irl about pokemon go. Did my first raid, we nailed it, got to meet new people and got thrown in a group chat so we can tell eachother about new raids in town and meet up.Good stuff niantic, good stuff. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sMWME9
"Good job Niantic! Meeting people through raids." "Good job Niantic! Meeting people through raids." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.