Ads Top

"I think I figured out why gym battles are so buggy!"


#PokemonGO: I think I figured it out. Since a gym battle rarely ever messes up if it's the first thing you do after logging in...The game isn't forgetting what happened in the last gym battle.I noticed this when I fought with an Aqua Tail Vaporeon in my first gym battle, exited the battle, then fought with a Hydro Pump Vaporeon in the second gym battle. The Vaporeon's charge bar (and the opponent's health bar) was going down at the exact time I used Aqua Tail in the previous battle!I'm guessing this is why it gets worse and worse with every battle. It's just compounding actions from the previous battles until it's an incoherent mess. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tomly9
"I think I figured out why gym battles are so buggy!" "I think I figured out why gym battles are so buggy!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.