Ads Top

"I wish the timer during raids was actually accurate."


#PokemonGO: I've tried soloing a couple machamp raids and haven't been successful yet but many times I've been a very small amount of HP away from winning. When the fight starts the clock is at 177 seconds, not 180. At the end of the battle I've had it cut me off at 7 seconds and on average it ends the fight at 3 or 4 seconds not 0!! I could have won multiple times if I had that extra few seconds. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2slu0NX
"I wish the timer during raids was actually accurate." "I wish the timer during raids was actually accurate." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.