Ads Top

"I work in a town where NO ONE plays. I threw my best 5 in Gyms. If no one ever beats them, I'll NEVER get them back and NEVER get any coins?!"


#PokemonGO: Is this actually real? The town I work in has literally less than 5 players, and I think we're all Mystic. The 5 gyms in town were level FOUR Mystic for months on end. Collected coins daily from them. As soon as the gyms went live I went to them and threw my best Pokes in them. Fast forward 16 hours and they're still sitting there. I thought ALL Pokes returned when their motivation drained, but I just read they need to be defeated at least once!So basically:*My 5 best Pokemon are in gyms that NO ONE visits*I can't claim coins from these Pokes whatsoever until they're returned*I can't get these 5 guys back since NO ONE will ever go battle these gymsSo basically my 5 best Pokemon are locked out from my inventory forever with no chance of reward. Am I missing something or is this the stupidest thing Niantic has ever done? If I can't get either a reward from having them in the gym or a way to get them back, I'm done. I worked so hard on those 5. They're basically just gone now. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2s3l8Y2
"I work in a town where NO ONE plays. I threw my best 5 in Gyms. If no one ever beats them, I'll NEVER get them back and NEVER get any coins?!" "I work in a town where NO ONE plays. I threw my best 5 in Gyms. If no one ever beats them, I'll NEVER get them back and NEVER get any coins?!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.