Ads Top

"Tier 1 Raids should be free (hear me out)"


#PokemonGO: Let's be realistic. No one is going to buy a 100 coin Raid Pass just to join a Tier 1 raid. I can see lots of people buying them for T4, some for T3, maybe a T2 here and there, but I just can't see people spending the coins on a Tier 1 raid.So there is very little, if any, missed Revenue for Niantic by making Tier 1 raids not require Raid Passes. It adds content to a game that desperately needs more content and gives people something else to do.If there is a worry about balance, then let's make Tier 1s give out only a very small amount of rewards - the rewards are still unique and the experience is still unique, so I think people would go out of their way for a free Tier 1 raid even for a 1 or 2 Rare Candies.I feel like making this content free would get a lot more people out exploring, because every Gym is potential candy for your best mon or the evolution you need.I just don't see the downside here. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tGbXz0
"Tier 1 Raids should be free (hear me out)" "Tier 1 Raids should be free (hear me out)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.