Ads Top

"Trying to help my little cousin"


Hello, I have a little cousin who used to have a Fomantis plush. She used to go everywhere with it, sleep with it, school with it, you name it. It definitely became her favorite pokemon. But she lost it recently and has been crying so bad that she even has trouble sleeping now. Her parents and I want to cheer her up by getting her one that is used so that I can say we found it since she won't be happy with a new one. Since exchanges aren't allowed here, do you guys know what subreddit I can look for or ask to buy a used Fomantis plush? It would mean the world to us if we could get one for her. Thank you in advance. PMs or comments for any help is welcome via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2s3D2z7
"Trying to help my little cousin" "Trying to help my little cousin" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.