Ads Top

"Unpopular opinion time! I like Incineroar and Samurott compared to their previous evolutions"


Let's start with Incineroar. I hear people saying saying that Litten and Torchat look better than because they're on 4 legs, and I completely disagree. While I think they look cute, they also like stereotypical, run-of-the-mill cats. Incineroar is supposed to be a mean wrestler, and I don't think it would've been good if he were on 4 legs. He'd just be a normal tigré.Samurott is different because of background stuff. Apparently the person designing him basically couldn't think of anything till he saw a Sea Lion , and decided to do that, which is why he's on 4 legs. Out of the 3 pokemon in the evolution line I actually dislike Dewott the most. I think he looks too much like Oshawott, he's not as much his own pokemon. It says in the pokedex that Samurott stand on their hind legs in battle, which would be cool to see in the future. I was just 10 when Black/White came out, so in my 10 year old brain Samurott was so strong he couldn't support himself on just two legs. But obviously that's not canon.Edit: And Samurott has a fucking sword! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2srUCMX
"Unpopular opinion time! I like Incineroar and Samurott compared to their previous evolutions" "Unpopular opinion time! I like Incineroar and Samurott compared to their previous evolutions" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.