Ads Top

"With real life raids comes an awkward social dynamic I'd like to call: Silph-splaining"


#PokemonGO: Silph-splaining: Correcting (or restraining yourself from correcting) strangers I meet in real life raids or recently-created group chats when they say inaccurate things about the game because I read the TSR subreddit and know better.I mean, I try not to be pedantic about it, but I look at my history in the group chats and it's just a PhD thesis wall-of-text about why Dynamic Punch is better than Close Combat. Also today I was trying to explain why Dazzling Gleam on Blissey was the best charge move, but restrained myself and just smiled and nodded while the guy was like "Yeah but Hyper Beam has STAB so I used my charge TM to replace her awful moves."The people I've been meeting are pretty cool and there's no point in being a jerk about it, so I mostly just let it slide. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tmYChG
"With real life raids comes an awkward social dynamic I'd like to call: Silph-splaining" "With real life raids comes an awkward social dynamic I'd like to call: Silph-splaining" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.