Ads Top

"8 new Pokestops and 2 gyms were added in my 1500 people village in less than a week"


#PokemonGO: I live in a very rural village in South France and from day one until now we only had a single pokestop in a 8km perimeter. However, since the gym rework update I have seen new pokestops added daily in the village, and two of them ended up turning into gyms yesterday and today. That's great.That's great because it means I don't have to take my car and drive to the nearest city to fill my bags anymore, I have a chance to contest two gyms conveniently every day, and these pokestops brought many new pokemon spawns with them. Obviously, there's nothing better than that to motivate me to play even more, and this comes right when I started to get the feeling that the game had nothing more to offer to me. I wasn't playing PoGo anymore during my regular walks here but that's overIf I understood correctly, I should thank Ingress players for that ? This is curious because I don't have the feeling that there are lots of people playing Ingress in France ; and that's without considering the probability of Ingress players in such villages as mine...So to whoever is responsible of that: THANK YOU, you just gave my friends and I strong reasons to keep playing the game, and I sincerely hope other rural players got as lucky as we did here.See you on the road, travelers :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2svAyVt
"8 new Pokestops and 2 gyms were added in my 1500 people village in less than a week" "8 new Pokestops and 2 gyms were added in my 1500 people village in less than a week" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.