Ads Top

"A few days ago I posted about hatching a year old egg. Here is the result."


#PokemonGO: I placed this egg in an incubator early this morning and hatched it a few hours ago.Egg Reveal Details More detailsSome travelers wondered why I would do this, well, for Science I guess.I was curious if there would be and Easter egg if an egg was hatched on its anniversary. Results reveal that nothing out of the ordinary will happen.For those wondering how I was able to not accidentally hatch this egg (especially before dates were added), pure chance I suppose. I have never purchased extra incubators, and I always selected the egg that was at the top left corner, unless it was a 10km. If an egg was 10km and I had an available blue incubator, it would be placed in it, or next when the infinite was free.As far as how long I parked my account to help make this happen....0 days. I guess I would be considered to some a casual. I live in a very rural town with a few pokestops and a few gyms. Judging by gym activity, counting myself, there are 4 regular players, and 4 from out of town that drop in on the weekend.TL/DRNothing special when hatching an egg on its anniversary. I hatched a Lvl 8, 89%IV Bellsprout with Vine Whip and Sludge Bomb.Yes, I waited a year to hatch that.Original Post via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2upcLfo
"A few days ago I posted about hatching a year old egg. Here is the result." "A few days ago I posted about hatching a year old egg. Here is the result." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.