Ads Top

"Berry Feeding Tip"


#PokemonGO: I apologize if this is known, I frequent the page and havent seen it brought up. It has helped me quite a bit so I wanted to share.When feeding a berry I had found myself selecting a pokemon, feeding a berry, and pressing X at the bottom to go back into the main gym screen to attempt selecting a different mon. What I found works best, is not pressing X after feeding and instead selecting the different pokemon while they are grayed out in the background.I have found this technique to be almost flawless in selecting a different mon for a berry. Going back to the main gym screen was extremely frustrating. Especially when trying to reach those pokemon that are either behind or to the side and just impossible to select.Hope this helps someone and again if its known I apologize. Happy hunting trainers via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2v3hhgB
"Berry Feeding Tip" "Berry Feeding Tip" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.