Ads Top

"[Complaint] Is it just me, or has the rate of potions coming from Pokestops sharply decreased ever since raids came out?"


#PokemonGO: It used to be that I got annoyed when I got potions from a Pokestops because I had more than I knew what to do with. Now, I'm desperate to find potions to heal my dozens of weakened Pokemon so I can keep participating in raids. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2uuXM3v
"[Complaint] Is it just me, or has the rate of potions coming from Pokestops sharply decreased ever since raids came out?" "[Complaint] Is it just me, or has the rate of potions coming from Pokestops sharply decreased ever since raids came out?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.