Ads Top

"I live in a strange fluctuating watering hole."


#PokemonGO: I've always considered myself rather lucky with this game.I live in a block of flats outside of a city centre, with the nearest nest a 10 minute or so walk away from me. However, the courtyard my flat overlooks is a hotspot. A really active hotspot - I've sometimes witnessed 15-20 Pokémon in my catch vicinity at once. Nearly always there are 6+.However, it seems to go through... Phases. A few days ago, I had an influx of Magnemites out of the blue. Then yesterday Geodudes. Today? Jynx. I thought it was just coincidence, but I caught 8 Geodudes yesterday and have not seen a single one today - instead, 6 Jynx.Anyone else live in an area like this? I've never encountered anything like it on this subreddit. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2t3aNwy
"I live in a strange fluctuating watering hole." "I live in a strange fluctuating watering hole." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.