Ads Top

"Donate a Pokestop Campaign"


#PokemonGO: TL;DR: Those who get a Pokestop nomination from the Chester event should consider using their nomination to help rural players get more stops. I will be donating mine and hope others will join me. :)Chance to help us create your own in-game Pokéstop - As part of our partnership with Niantic Inc, we are aiming to hugely increase Pokéstops and gyms at historic sites across the UK. We will be asking players over the festival to nominate historic sites or places in their own local area (not just Chester) and adding these into the game (conditions apply!).Big Heritage previously posted about the possibility to add new Pokestops in U.K. locations and yesterday they finally announced that it will be open to anyone completing their challenges they've set up for the event this weekend.I was trying to figure out what I'd use my nomination on when I realised that nothing would really affect me much (unless they let me put one at my house =D ). I decided I'd rather use my nomination to help enrich the gameplay in a more rural area.The challenge itself is very easy so I'm sure there'll be a lot of people completing it and I'm sure there will be others who wouldn't mind donating their nominations either.I wanted to post this now so that people consider this idea before wasting their nomination when there are players out there who could really benefit. After the event we'll have to try and find a way to curate and coordinate the requests but for now I'd just like to gauge how many people would be willing to take part as Donors.I believe The Silph Road is the only place that can organise something like this well. It's the kind of place where we can collectively analyse what has made successful pokestop requests in the past (through Ingress' portal recon) and make sure that we select the most eligible submissions.Thank you for your time and have a good day travellers :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tiCGVF
"Donate a Pokestop Campaign" "Donate a Pokestop Campaign" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.