Ads Top

"I just had my Pokemon defend a gym for over a week, the coin system needs a little tweaking."


#PokemonGO: I put my golem in a high turnover gym (usually changes every day or two) thinking I'd get 20-50 coins after a day or less..11 days later he finally came back, giving me 1 coin. Because I had my slowking returned to me too, my golem only gave me 1 coin and showed he defended for 2 minutes. I got the medal for defending a gym for 100 hrs off the one defend.. and got nothing out of it.I'm sure others don't like it, but I feel like the reward for defending a gym of 50 coins for a certain amount of time should be rewarded daily. Even if I had to stop by the gym and pick up the coins I'd be fine with it. But I was down a strong Pokemon for 11 days and got screwed out of rewards because I put a second mon in another gym, and they both happened to return on the same day? That's dumb. (I stopped feeding the gym and he returned from motivation, my team still has that gym).You shouldn't have to put in weak Pokemon, just to get them killed quickly to get your rewards. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2uXMhyp
"I just had my Pokemon defend a gym for over a week, the coin system needs a little tweaking." "I just had my Pokemon defend a gym for over a week, the coin system needs a little tweaking." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.