Ads Top

"If you have the room, now is a good time to stock-pile Pidgeys, especially if you're already hoarding candy."


#PokemonGO: Good morning TSR. I was doing some quick math late last night and came to the conclusion that I'm going to catch and keep every Pidgey I can for the next week. My thoughts process is as follows:I'm a Level 39 free player and like many here on TSR I have stopped doing mass-evolutions as I'm waiting for a double XP event. I'm sitting on enough candy of various kinds to do about 500 evolutions. We now know one of the possibilities (that personally I think we'll unlock, after the stardust one) is a XP bonus. Maybe it will be only for hatchin' n catchin' but maybe it will be for evolutions as well. Maybe it will be a bonus of even more than double...Now I do, believe, as many seem to, that the major worldwide reward following the Chicago event will be Legendary 'mon being unlocked. But if a XP bonus is also unlocked in the course of the action those of us who have been sitting on candy and/or Lucky Eggs will have a chance to do some mass-evolutions.Catching about 20 a Pidgey a day for the next week will yield 150 on-hand and available for whatever may come. If I'm wrong, I transfer 150 Pidgey away again and no harm done. If I'm right, I'll move a big step closer to Level 40.I realize not everyone has room to stock-pile Pidgey but I do (I have about 750/1000 slots filled) so I'll probably catch and keep every Weedle and Caterpie too. Basically, if you have the room, I see no downside and lot of upside to stockpiling mass-evolution fodder for the next week ahead of the worldwide event. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sYyO8j
"If you have the room, now is a good time to stock-pile Pidgeys, especially if you're already hoarding candy." "If you have the room, now is a good time to stock-pile Pidgeys, especially if you're already hoarding candy." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.