Ads Top

"My hard-earned gym was stolen, and it put a smile on my face."


#PokemonGO: So I went out for a walk this morning to put my Mon in a gym before a raid started, did that (caught a bayleaf boss with a Piano, I might add) and then saw a full valor gym at a church nearby. I'm instinct, and normally dont do gyms very often, but since the update its become a lot more fun. So I walk for ten minutes and begin tearing down this gym.After about 15 minutes, this older woman asks me if I'm fighting the gym and I tell her I am. She was on team mystic so I felt bad that she couldn't share in my spoils after. I'm just about finished, there's only a jolteon left and I notice there's a geodude helping me battle. I kinda laugh cuz its cute, and then finish the gym off.The gyms Grey and I'm thinking I'll put a fun Mon in, maybe help her fill a spot on the ol' pokedex. As I'm putting in my shuckle, I look at the gym and this 7 or 8 year old kid is yelling "I'm in the gym, yaaa!!!". So this kid put his 1400 cp aerodactyl in and stole my gym, but I wasn't even mad, because clearly I (and PoGo) made his day.Tl;dr Took down a gym and got it stolen by a kid, but I wasn't even mad. Thanks for good times, Niantic. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2tskpEy
"My hard-earned gym was stolen, and it put a smile on my face." "My hard-earned gym was stolen, and it put a smile on my face." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.