Ads Top

"New Death Loop Bug - Raid only"


#PokemonGO: This seems to be unique to raids.I will dodge a charge attack. I will "die" then the game catches up and tries to being back my Pokémon.The difference now is it doesn't come back physically. It stays dissappeared, my health meter stays zero, and I can't attack.If this happens I have to switch into something different on my own.My lost Pokémon stays at zero health through the raid and can't be manually switched in but with each lost Pokémon the "fainted" Pokémon is auto switched in but still can't attack.At the end of the raid my Pokémon will have the health it had at the time of the glitch.My apologies if this has already been discussed. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2tRolwF
"New Death Loop Bug - Raid only" "New Death Loop Bug - Raid only" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.