Ads Top

"Opinion: the current raid system is ruining the game long term"


#PokemonGO: Hear me out: I love raids and I think it's the best addition to the game so far. However the meta of the game is changing and it's only going to get worse.Top Pokémon were a real grind before raids, be it the buddy system or hunting for larvitars or dratinis in the wild. I was proud of my tyranitar that I walked 250kms for, it was really rewarding in my opinion. Compare it to the ability to catch 20 tyranitars a week if you put in the grind...I've met far too many players who have 20+ tyranitars and it's only going to get worse as they update raids and introduce dragonites and whatever uber Pokémon they add to the game in the future.They need to significantly descrease the spawn rates of lv4 raids. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2tRQVhq
"Opinion: the current raid system is ruining the game long term" "Opinion: the current raid system is ruining the game long term" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.