Ads Top

"[PSA] Raid Passes were changed back since my last post. I am very sorry."


#PokemonGO: I posted earlier that Raid Passes were not used if you left the lobby before the battle started. I tested multiple times and this DID work for me for a short time. I tested again later and it now does not work anymore. Multiple people confirmed that it did work when I first posted but it was reverted. I did not mean for anyone to lose their Raid Passes for that. I'm sorry if you did. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2sZCitk
"[PSA] Raid Passes were changed back since my last post. I am very sorry." "[PSA] Raid Passes were changed back since my last post. I am very sorry." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.