Ads Top

"RE - BE NICE TO PEOPLE PLAYING GO - I stopped playing go last year, but facebook and this sub reddit reminded me that this game done something awesome for me."


#PokemonGO: It got me out my house, thank the lord for that i was running around everywhere like i was on drugs.Anyway - facebook reminded me of a post from last year, here's the beginning of it, i started to read the post and realised there was a link at the bottom back to this sub - here - and i just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to share such a good story with my friends it hit home really hard at the time! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2v3eVhE
"RE - BE NICE TO PEOPLE PLAYING GO - I stopped playing go last year, but facebook and this sub reddit reminded me that this game done something awesome for me." "RE - BE NICE TO PEOPLE PLAYING GO - I stopped playing go last year, but facebook and this sub reddit reminded me that this game done something awesome for me." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.