Ads Top

"[Discussion] PoGo noob's first interaction"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing PoGo for just over two weeks, and I just had my first interaction with another player, which I figured would never happen in my little town! lol I took my beagle, Newton for a walk, which I do every day that I'm home, and we hit all 4 Pokéstops in town and the Gym. When I arrived at the Gym and took a look at the team defending it, I decided that I had a chance and would battle them. It was my first battle and subsequently, my first win! Just as I took control of the Gym and was about to walk away, a car came rolling up next to me, out-of-state plates, and stopped about 10 feet ahead. I could hear the driver playing, and I walked up to him...a dude about my age, playing on a tablet. He asked if I had just gotten control of this Gym and I replied that I had...I explained that I had only been playing for a couple weeks, and it was my first battle and first win. He laughed, we exchanged pleasantries, and I began to walk to the next stop...frantically feeding my Pokémon berries as I'm walking! lol While I was standing near the next stop, this guy rolled up again and told me that he let me keep control of the Gym since it was my first one...very cool of him! The ultimate goal of this game is to get people out and active and interacting with one another IRL, and this was an awesome, positive interaction and example of that happening! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2vCr93i
"[Discussion] PoGo noob's first interaction" "[Discussion] PoGo noob's first interaction" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.