Ads Top

"[Discussion] There is not point to walk in this game anymore?"


#PokemonGO: Last year, I walk around with my friends to find and catch rare pokemon. "There is a Dragonite! Come!"Today, I go directly to raid boss and catch the best pokemon on my own.Why would I even walk around when the value of raid is so much higher? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wJKXTV
"[Discussion] There is not point to walk in this game anymore?" "[Discussion] There is not point to walk in this game anymore?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.