Ads Top

"Moves Are Assigned to Pokémon as Soon as You Obtain their Egg"


#PokemonGO: Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but I found out that the moves a Pokémon will have are predetermined when you receive the egg.Last summer I received a ten kilometer egg, then stopped playing before I hatched it. Fast forward to now, I pick the game back up, and hatch that egg I got around a year ago. It ended up being a Snorlax with Body Slam, which I just learned is a legacy moveset!I don't think this is very useful information but hopefully it's at least interesting to some of you if you don't know it already. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xoya6m
"Moves Are Assigned to Pokémon as Soon as You Obtain their Egg" "Moves Are Assigned to Pokémon as Soon as You Obtain their Egg" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.