Ads Top

"How can I help create spawn points in a village?"


#PokemonGO: During summer months, I usually live in a mountain village with my grandparents, with no pokemon spawns whatsoever. I'm not talking solely about gyms or pokestops: there are no spawns, nothing related to Pokemon Go. When I launch the game, all I see is the lonely village roads. As of right now, I am the ultimate rural player :)So my question is related to spawn point mechanics in the game: What exactly determines the existence of a spawn point in the game? I know pokestops, gyms, and general cellular activity are good answers to this, but is there anything I can personally do to help create one? A single one is enough I suppose, just to get my daily bonuses going :)Thanks in advance! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2wEr7cM
"How can I help create spawn points in a village?" "How can I help create spawn points in a village?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.