Ads Top

"I won a raid battle, on my items I didn't have any pokeball not even the red ones. But I knew that was not necessary for raid, however when i won't the raid and was in the challenge bonus I was not able to throw the honor ball and there was a white circle with the number cero."


#PokemonGO: http://ift.tt/2wtEGv3 via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iuCUE8
"I won a raid battle, on my items I didn't have any pokeball not even the red ones. But I knew that was not necessary for raid, however when i won't the raid and was in the challenge bonus I was not able to throw the honor ball and there was a white circle with the number cero." "I won a raid battle, on my items I didn't have any pokeball not even the red ones. But I knew that was not necessary for raid, however when i won't the raid and was in the challenge bonus I was not able to throw the honor ball and there was a white circle with the number cero." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.