Ads Top

"Let Niantic know we're mad about exclusive raids."


#PokemonGO: In order to do exclusive raids I need to have done a raid recently at that specific gym?This is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense to me. What if I'm traveling to a new place that I haven't played before? I'm just not allowed to do exclusive raid battles because I'm new? Niantic is splitting its player base more than ever.That said, Niantic has been very good recently about listening to cririsim. Remember how quickly they updated the coins earned from 1 an hour to 1 every 10 minutes?If we continue to let them know how absurd this exclusive raid system, maybe they'll drop it. I don't see anything wrong with how it is currently, even with legendaries. So if it's not broke don't fix it.(And if any can explain why this exclusive raid system is a good thing I'm all ears because I don't understand why they're doing this)Edit: this is speculation based on what Niantic has said on pokemongolive.com via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2w3TSiX
"Let Niantic know we're mad about exclusive raids." "Let Niantic know we're mad about exclusive raids." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.