Ads Top

"Not gonna lie, I love that opposing teams can berry up their Pokemon while I'm fighting them"


#PokemonGO: I just spent about half an hour killing a gym. It would've taken 10 minutes but somebody kept Golden Razz-ing.At first, they were healing everything, but after I kept fighting they started just doing it for the Snorlax and Vaporeon. This went on for another 15 minutes until eventually the guy gave up.I've been there myself: Trying to use Golden Razz to deter and discourage someone fighting a gym. It was for that exact reason that I refused to stop. I just have killed that Snorlax at least 14 times before he finally hit 0.The way I figure, potions and revives are a much more easily replenishable resource than Golden Razzes.Also, I smirk a little wondering if whoever was feeding so many will run out in their next legendary raid :-P via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2v0oSLr
"Not gonna lie, I love that opposing teams can berry up their Pokemon while I'm fighting them" "Not gonna lie, I love that opposing teams can berry up their Pokemon while I'm fighting them" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.